Monday, January 11, 2010

Sarah Palin signs with Fox News....

Hmm, funny, I have often thought this would happen! She's been paraded on there so many times and interviewed by the likes of Gretta and O'Reilly. She's a perfect match for them, if I dare say so myself! But with so many conservative voices, how will she distinguish herself?

As I have said, I find her a colorful and intriguing woman. If I did not disagree with her foreign policy views, I would be more interested in seeing her attain political office. Ah, but after she said that Obama should not have dared to ask Netanyahu for settlement freezes on the West Bank... because all kinds of Jews will be moving there and need a place to live... Well, I figure her viewpoint is shaped by her religion.

So, I'll say NO for her becoming President as she appears to be just like the Neo Cons of the Bush Administration. However, this is not to say that there is nothing for me to agree with her on. Some of her criticisms of the Obama Administration are spot on.

Yes, she was awkward in some of her interviews for the Vice Presidential Campaign. So what? I think the criticism went overboard and, frankly was a tad bit sexist. Did I just say that? Well, o.k. it shows I am a fair minded person. However, I watch very carefully and analyze anyone with strong religious beliefs. I don't want to hear that God told them to invade some country!

So, Sarah, I look forward to occasionally watching you on Fox News! I'm sure you'll fit right in with Bill, Glenn and Gretta! That is, when I'm not watching Al Jazeera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home