Monday, January 04, 2010

No war on terror?

I really don't care what you call this "problem" with Islamo-Facists, it has not gone away. It is pragmatic and prudent to restrict this "war" to those who actually want to inflict terror on the West. I'm hoping that with the recent slip up in security, allowing that guy to smuggle a bomb in his underpants, the agencies responsible will take a good look at their procedures.

My suggestions? First, profile people for behavior, not just race. If you need help, enlist Israelis to help you accomplish this. Second, the full-body scans are acceptable to me (sorry you have to look at my fat naked body, but do what you have to do to keep us safe). Also, it's just a thought, but can't dogs be trained to sniff out these bombs? I don't mind passing by a sniffer dog at all. But then again, I hate all the other crap you go through when flying.

I think Obama is correct for toning down the rhetoric. Millions of peaceful Muslims believe that it's a war on Islam. We don't need chest-banging patriotism, we need results!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home