Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas luck!

The device, which failed to explode on that flight to Detroit, gave us a little luck for Christmas. Also, though the Pope was knocked down by a deranged lady in another incident, he was O.K. and able to give Christmas Mass.

For me, this season is fucking depressing enough, without the horror of a terrorist attack or harm coming to Papa. The terror attempt made me a little glad I have the van for my trips. Airline security is bound to be a hassle for some time, until they figure out what it was that got smuggled aboard that airliner. If I had someplace real to go, like overseas, I'd fly. Otherwise, I'm driving. I just have to watch out for those Texas sherrifs who seize people's belongings to pay for trips to Hawaii.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home