Tuesday, December 08, 2009

'Broad agreement' reached on Senate health care bill, says Reid

Hmmm.... Well I tell ya one thing, I could care less about abortion. I think it's fine for the bill to NOT pay for abortions. At least not any more than they do now. I'm amazed that this red herring (abortion) rears it's ugly head once again. Let them put this aside.

Well, I'm not so sure I will be happy if this passes anyway. I would really like for them to tackle components of healthcare separately. Like leave Medicare alone! The component I hope for most is exchanges for small business to be able to buy into insurance plans. And give hefty tax breaks to small business for insurance, too. And please, don't expand Medicare until the current system is fiscally solvent. Geez, I think I can wait 9 years for Medicare...

Well, if it passes, I will hope for the best, but am trying to get healthier just in case they screw it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home