Friday, February 01, 2008

I gotta laugh out loud now....

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.... Ms. Pompous Ann Coulter says Hillary is more Conservative than John McCain... True, I wouldn't lable McCain as a hard core conservative. He's a moderate at best. But he's conservative on winning the war, which is enough. I don't look at him as a tax raiser, though he was right to balk at the Bush tax cuts favoring the wealthy.

I don't know what people like Coulter want. Someone so polarizing that none of the Democrats could vote for legislation that the President would sign? I suppose Ann thinks that all the Dems will just go away. They won't.

Yes, McCain has made mistakes. I guess McCain-Feingold was a mistake. And most people don't like "comprehensive" immigration reform. But the fact that he can work with Democrats and is respected by them counts for something, too.

The general public will consider a moderate Republican. I'm not sure how the war will be going at the time of the election, but as I've stated before, I don't believe in just giving up. I trust a military man to get us out of this mess more than some of the others. McCain opposes torture (duh... dude the man WAS tortured!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home