Tuesday, January 08, 2008

God bless independant New Hampshire...

O.k., I admit I'm not all that excited about McCain anymore, but I really do admire the guy's life experience. So, it looks like he took N.H.. Given a choice between a Pastor and War Hero, I'll take the hero. Sorry, Mike, you may be a nice guy.... But some folks thought W. a "nice" guy before he came into office. Still, I believe that when it gets to the South, the dynamics may change. Perhaps the Bible will trump the foreign policy experience (again). I'm not sure what will happen to "stuffed shirt" Romney, but as I said, I find him too arrogant.

Last I checked the Hil is holding her own... Good for her! But it's close and that could change. But the way they talked, you would have thought she was toast! Never count out a Clinton in a political race!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home