Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Poll: Giuliani holds solid lead in 'vital' Florida

That's great and all, but I have some problems with him. While I like the way he cleaned up New York and his public persona was great during 9/11, there are still nagging questions in my mind about exactly what happened on 9/11.

O.k., I'll admit that the conspiracy theory seems a tad bit bizzare as outlined in "9/11 mysteries... But there's also the fact that they let people into the area early and they got exposed to nasty stuff. Just put it this way - I have a tad bit of doubt on Guiliani being 100% above board.

Let's see. What else? His stance on health care is rather laze faire and something REALLY needs to be done there - even if the prez is just at the bully pulpit. Immigration - so so... Social issues? This year I officialy want to go on record: I COULD CARE LESS! However it will probably sink him if the religio-conservative-evangelical crowd don't thump their Bibles for him!!!!

Still, what ever we get, it will set a precident: an ex mayor, a woman, or a Mormon. Or, maybe even something more interesting... an independant President.

If I were a bettin' man out to make some money, I'd bet on Romney as he is soooo smooth! A bit more smooth for me to vote for, but he does speak well and dresses well. I'll bet the religio-cons will forgive the Mormonism for his anti gay marriage stance and his anti abortion stance.

On the Dem side, I still put my money on Hillary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home