Monday, November 06, 2006

I hope this isn't blasphemy, but...

This would be my vision of Christ (Peace be upon him) and the Anti-Christ... Any how, perhaps I err by putting these picturs up and I don't want to offend anyone. But this is my vision...

Christ:






















(Ahmad Batebi) (Cover picture from The Economist, 7/1999)
Note: He already got jailed for this photo, I wouldn't put it up if he hadn't>>>



The Anti-Christ:


















(Mahmoud Ahmadinejad) (Photo from globalsecurity.org)





Sorry, but I don't envision Bush as the Anti-Christ. I say that because I don't think Laura would marry him if he was... And also, perhaps it may be good to do like the Muslims do and forbid images of Christ.

3 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Dani Kekoa said...

Nah - Perhaps not Bush - he is too much of a moron.

Hilary Clinton on the other hand, sure fits the image of the Anti-Christ.

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Hank Z said...

Hmmm...

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Hank Z said...

Yeah, maybe. She sure is good at changing her appearance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home