Saturday, November 04, 2006

Zim's Rants policy statement...

Coming out of the isolation this Blog has been in, I solicited a comment from a person named Dani. It was a gracious, respectful reply, that gently disagreed. Note: I read her profile and her life with her husband and it is far from my life.... No problem. Going outside to the Denver Post, an open forum, I have to expect to get some differing points of view. I think we both felt a sense of disappointment in this happening (the Pastor scandal), but agree that it was bound to happen. Note to Dani, I don't think any less of you for the Pastor's problem, or those with whom you share spiritual leanings. I realize that there are good people on both sides of the issues. (well, most of the issues, anyway}.

The key here is respect. I respect everyone who is true to their beliefs. You folks know me, I can speak my mind in the written format... Well, admittedly it needs some grooming, but I'm getting there. Yes, ultimately, I control the comments, but I'm not going to be like O'Reilly and cut the mic or lecture my guests. I also like to look inside and ponder counter-points which are raised. There was some truth in what she said and I could see some things on her profile that I have disagreements.

4 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Dani Kekoa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Dani Kekoa said...

Greetings again, Hank.

Thanks for devoting a post to me - I'm flattered and honored to be one of the commenters to help your blog come out of the isolation it has been in. Blogging is much more fun with comments from people. Looks like we might even be neighbors - how about that?

I'm also glad to have stumbled across your site and I enjoy reading your posts. Actually, the credit goes to my husband who found your blog last night and decided to read your articles about pastor Ted Haggart on his radio show => WORDS ARE WEAPONS. (Hope that's okay?)

It is a pre-recorded show, so once he is done editing it you can listen online. Just keep checking back - it should be posted by the end of the week. Until then, listen to some of the archive shows - I guarantee you've never heard anything like it before!

While we do not agree with you on some moral issues or your lifestyle choice, you certainly impressed us with some of what you wrote and it deserves respect. And believe me - my husband is not easily impressed by most people.

Feel free to drop by my blog => GENERATION X-POSE sometime and leave your comments or criticisms. I have an extremely diverse fan group, (mostly haters )- but I always welcome all comments and viewpoints, and I never censor what people write.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Hank Z said...

Did I delete a comment? I think it was mine, but sometimes I get confused. Hope I didn't delete anyone elses comment. I can always rewrite my own.

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Dani Kekoa said...

No - It was my comment. I deleted it because I accidently posted before I was finished writing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home