Monday, November 06, 2006

Response to comment in last post...

Re: Pulling the troops out of Iraq to defend the border(s).

Dani, I have no problem with "defending" the border, however I have the feeling that they will still try to come, as long as Mexico remains a corrupt and poor third world country. I did notice something interesting, however: our local McD's now has a different crew. There are still some Mexican kids (who knows if they were born here or not), but also some others who clearly WERE born here. Maybe they are checking documents better and scared off the illegals? Also, why is Mexico so poor??? They are the second largest importer of oil to the United States after Canada.

I have mixed emotions on this as I have a good friend who is Mexican-American (grew up right next to Mexico, but was born in Texas) and I generally love the Mexican people, however we both feel they should not just be allowed to stream across the border uncontrolled - along with the OTM's (other than Mexicans).

My other friend is Vietnamese and got naturalized a year and a half ago. He went through the '75 collapse of Saigon and lived under communism for several years until escaping from VN. Even HE is saying we should get out of Iraq - I personally think we should try our best to stabilize it, yet we are probably making more terrorists in the process.

Note to Dani: Bush is our elected President and I think we both need to pray for him to get guidance from above. He got steered the wrong way by some people and REALLY needs guidance! And no, I don't know how to fix Iraq!

2 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Dani Kekoa said...

Bush is our elected President and I think we both need to pray for him to get guidance from above. He got steered the wrong way by some people and REALLY needs guidance!

Yes, I agree. But as you already know, I am not a fan of Bush and I think the man is a wolf in sheep's clothing intentionally deceiving millions, especially so-called conservative "Christians".

Check these out when you get a chance:

Quotes & Radio show => Bush vs. Hitler

Also check out => X-POSE the TRUTH Behind 9/11 with some great documentaries exposing Bush's involvement with the Sept. 11th terrorists attacks.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Hank Z said...

Yes, I think there was deception. McCain was a real statesman, yet Bush said "Christ" was his hero in a debate and the rest is history. I think he's a master politician, just like Clinton...

Unfortunately, I think McCain is getting too old now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home