Wednesday, November 08, 2006

AM Edition.... This time it really was about Bush...

YAAAWN; excuse me!

Stayed up late last night. I don't know why, there's now enough Democrats... I won't have a problem with it if Senate control stays Republican. We'll see! Anyway, the referendum was about Bush and the war in Iraq! Do I have concerns? Sure! I don't want us to leave there like we did Vietnam... But it seems likely that a change of course is coming! And, hopefully Bush will see the writing on the wall and fire Rumsfeld... Also, I hope Pelosi will roll up her sleeves and try and pass bills that the Republicans can sign. I have a bit of skepticism.

As for Colorado, it pretty much went as expected. I wish that guy in the Springs, the Iraq veteran, had come closer... But that's a hard thing to get done down there. I also had visions of the two BITCHES, Marilyn and Angie, settling their election by mud wrestling. If anything, Colorado is a tad bit too Blue, maybe Purple is better.... But, I hope Ritter will learn from Richardson in New Mexico and be a good guv. I'm afraid Beauprez was just too tied to Bush to win. He's a nice guy, but his timing just wasn't right...

As for the marriage stuff, (YAAAWN).....(excuse me)... The electorate is the place to decide that and I hope it will just sit the way it is for a while. Unfortunately, there are always those court challenges, but I can hope they'll just let it lie. I agree with Cheney: the states are the place to decide these questions. As for all those dysfunctional marriages I hear about at work, NOTHING will change.... and if the religio-cons are still reading this blog, I seriously doubt anything changes with your marriages. No sour grapes from this author.

Ref. I, now that I think about it, did have some flaws: it would have been better to keep the "same-sex" out of it and just make a general catagory for people who take care of one another and don't fit the criteria of marriage. At least we don't have to worry about Ref. I getting challenged in the court... I think Ritter will be a good gay-friendly guv, but ultimately he'd better govern from the center. Owens did fairly well on that, by the way, except he screwed up auto insurance. His legacy is cooperating on Ref. C of the last election AND his help with organizing the Republicans' successful convention in '04.

O.k. (YAAAWN), I'm late for work and time to go listen to the bimbos whine about their husbands!!!



4 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger TRUTHMONGER said...

THE DEMOCRATIC TAKEOVER OF CONGRESS IS ALL PART OF THE CFR'S PLANS.

The Council on Foreign Relations, America's real government, pushed as far to the right as they could. For the time being. Now they have to tweak things a little to the left for a while.

Of course, they always take two steps forward and only one step back, so dictatorship is always creeping ever closer.

If the democrats were authentic opposition, they would repeal the anti-PATRIOT Acts, they'd outlaw domestic spying and torture, and they'd bring back warranted searches and fair trials.

They won't.

I'm currently doing research on how many of the newly elected democrats are members of the CFR. If they are, nothing has really changed.

The Jewish Lobby and their front organization, the Council on Foreign Relations, are the real sources of America’s current problems. They both must be exiled from American soil.

http://shillsforthetalmudians.blogspot.com/

More truth is also available at jbs.org.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Hank Z said...

Perhaps, as far as foreign policy and Israel is concerned. I wish the U.S. controlled Israel and not vice/versa.

As you'll note, my post was about more than just foreign policy, however.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Hank Z said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Hank Z said...

I keep my Blog moderate. I have no problem with some people with strong opinions, but I am not a hater...

I have a dear friend who is Muslim, but I also have neighbors (friends) who are Jewish. I don't believe all Muslims are terrorists and all Jews radical Zionists.

Yes, I would like the U.S. to show better neutrality on the MidEast conflict. But, if you are one of those who wants to "wipe Israel off the map", forget it. I won't buy it...

"But when you want money for people with minds that hate ..." "all I can tell you brother you'll have to wait..."
John Lennon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home