Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Marshal shoots passenger on boarding bridge at Miami airport!

Good! Of course they don't want to shoot just everyone who mutters something inappropriate. But if someone is rushing onto (or off of) a plane yelling they have a bomb and they don't stop - shoot the S.O.B!

I'd also like to see a pilot or marshall shoot an in-flight hijacker, but hopefully the bullet won't exit them and puncture the fusillage or injure another passenger. I guess if I had to stop a hijacker, I'd take off my belt and try and slip it over their neck and choke 'em.

Yes, I KNOW the guy had mental "issues". Hey, as far as I know they didn't mean to kill the guy, so don't get mad at me for my hardline stance!!! They can't mess around with these people. El Al Airlines!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home