Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Keeping Spriits UP!!!

With this blood pressure and Toan taking off to go play Poker all night, I could get down. I could be a real BITCH today, but then nobody would care! So, I put my game face on and be the best, very BEST pathological lier I could be!!!

Not only that, but this is the season of giving! All I can do is sit here and act cheerful. That's my only gift. Make conversation and try and not talk about myself and be boorish! Give my best wishes for their happy holidays!

Actually, it's kinda funny but I think Vicki has her game face on today?

You know, I'd feel better if everyone is happy. Yet you can feel the undercurrents of discord in people's families. Even if it's just one "fly in the ointment", it seems like there's always one "Uncle Joe" who shows up and spoils things. It will NOT be Uncle Hank!!! Vic just gave me a good idea: put the foil over the turkey so two conspicuous spots don't brown, making it look like it has a bikini on it's breast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home