Tuesday, November 15, 2005

CU contributions down?

Donations to Colorado University are down. Really? I can't imagine why... Could this have anything to do with the scandals and Ward Churchill? I hope Hank Brown can get their financial house in order.

Then we have that other notorious institution in Colorado; the Air Force Acadamy! Lots of proseletyzing! Rape scandals! What really burned me is hearing that an Air Force chaplain encouraged his Evangelical Christian cadets to go and talk to (harass) their roomates about converting. I heard some really nasty things were said to some Jewish cadets. Look, if Jews haven't converted to Christ after thousands of years, there's no sense lecturing them now! They're smart people and I'm sure if they hear something about Jesus they like, they'll listen! Don't be so pushy!

Most importantly, both these institutions get their funds from taypayers. C.U. from state funds and the Acadamy from federal funding. So if you live in Colorado, you are helping to pay for both. I don't like some radical nut-job on the payroll of our State University and I don't like a Federal institution allowing the promotion of a particular religion. Knock it off!

Unfortunately, the Nebraska Huskers football team aren't doing too well this season. I only hope they can rise to the occassion and kick C.U.'s ass (sorry John!)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home