Monday, November 07, 2005

Editor's Note

I've used a few pictures downloaded from various sources on the internet. Pictures such as the last one (which was a good shot, eh?) come from picturequest.com and am not sure of the proper legal use for them. Right now this is a private BLOG, but should it become more widely viewed, I suppose it would be prudent to remove them. I welcome feedback from anyone reading this blog about how to proceed. Also, I probably should do some research on how to properly give credit for photos.

2 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger polo said...

Well it depends on what your source is. Some sources don't mind, some do. You should check their copyright notice to make sure.

here (I just googled up the simplest thingy I could find)
http://www.2learn.ca/copyright/images.html

You now owe me a chocolate chip cookie.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Hank Z said...

Thanks, u'r cookie is on the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home