Thursday, November 10, 2005

There he goes again...

I don't have the details, but I heard of Pat Robertson predicting a catastrophe for a Pennsylvania town that voted out the school board who supported the teaching of intelligent design. Let me be clear here, though I'm no fan of Robertson, I have nothing against teaching I.D.. I think it's only fair.

In light of the latest catastrophe's throughout the world, I think this dire prediction is kind of sick! Nor would I have the arrogance to predict what GOD would do. I'm sure there are people on both sides of the Intelligent Design debate in that town. And they are probably all decent people.

Even if I gain a LOT more spiritual knowledge, I hope to not be one to pretend to know God's mind. Maybe I'll know his mind as it relates to me, but it's a big universe and a lot is going on. I just hope to be humble enough to trust in god and let him make the decisions. Rev. Robertson is just another televangelest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home