Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Toxic Bush!

So the last minute stump speach by the President failed. I wouldn't read too much into it, but at least it doesn't send a message that the Repubs are strong going into next year. I don't think either party is really strong, but since things aren't going too well, why increase the strength of the status quo?

It promises to be a nasty campaign season next year, with even more money being spent. We have to ask ourselves if the best people are running? You have to admire those who willing to subject themselves and their families to all the vindictive attack ads. On the other hand, some of these fools will stand there and say anything to anyone just to get elected.

What I hate is that it isn't even election season and they are still airing political ads! These are mostly to get us to support or oppose the Supreme Court nominee and to call our Senators. I can't ever remember those kind of ads on tv in the past... I won't be listening to all the testimony or voting for or against Alito!!!! Why are you guys telling me all this stuff??? I'm sure Allard and Salazar can make up their own minds!!! They're the ones that get to meet him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home