Thursday, November 17, 2005

Waiting?

For what, I have no idea. In this society you are constantly bombarded with religion. I really, REALLY want to believe that there's an afterlife. I'm also a little anxious to go find out.

For me, I'd like to perhaps go to another civilization. A more advanced one, please. NO war, no raging emotions, and equality for everyone. Everyone would be accepted and loved - NO OUTCASTS!!!

Well, o.k., I'll hold off on ending it all. The biggest fear for me is botching it and ending up like Terry Schivo. I'm sure my pro life brother George would be eager to come in and pet me and kiss me on the forehead! YEAH RIGHT!!! She might have been so loved that people wanted to do that, but I think if others got my medical bills they would be REALLY, REALLY quickly removing the tube! As well they should!

The problem with that is when you hang on and die slowly. If I was in that state, I'd rather be given cyanide to hasten the process. Probably, with me it'll be a massive cerebial hemorrhage and it'll be over quickly anyway! I don't want to be lying there, like a catfish out of water, moving my gills and nobody knowing whether I'm alive or not!

Enough of this morbidity already!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home