Wednesday, December 07, 2005

How many days to go?

Geez, I lost track! Today is December 7th, isn't that the day that will "live in infamy"? It's kinda like my brother's birthday of December 24th - it gets overshadowed by Christmas. Speaking of it (Christmas, that is), I miss the real ones we used to have. Especially when Granny and Aunt Jane were alive. Now it's pretty much of a Non-Event. The brother's don't wan't to get together on Christmas Day or Eve. They always want the "family" get together like a week or so before. I guess it is so they can celebrate with their immediate families without the burden of outsiders such as myself.

Sooooo, my big plans are to go to Church. It's a good one, I hope. The United Church of Christ on Sixth Ave. in Denver. The Church has a good mission statement and I can feel free to plop down a nice bill on the collection plate. We'll see how the congregation is - friendly, I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home