Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Have I committed a mortal sin?

Will John speak to me again? I was hoping to get him in person so I could give him a razzing about the C.U. - Nebraska game this weekend. All I get is voicemail. Oh, well!

Look, my life will go on if either team doesn't go to the championship (which they won't). However I SURE AS HELL wanted to show the neighbors I wasn't rooting for the Buffs! I think they shoot C.U. fans in Nebraska!!! At least in the off season when all the Denverites have gone home.

I think the Buffs won last year. Anyway, though the Flatiron trails are neat, there isn't much in Boulder that interests me. It's expensive there and too many spoiled college kids. This is not to say that John or Dad were spoiled, but a lot of them nowadays seem to be. I only stayed in Lincoln one time and enjoyed it. It's a nice Midwestern city. The vintage car show on Memorial Day weekend was cool.

He probably doesn't keep up with this Blog, but all I've gotta say John is:

GO HUSKERS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home