Sunday, May 13, 2007

I could care less what his faith is!

Aside from his views on gay marriage, I have little knowledge of where Mitt Romney stands on the issues of our day. It's a shame - as long as he is a decent person (which I believe he is), who cares about his religion!!??? Yes, I'd probably take McCain over him, despite the fact that I'm not all that wild over him anymore. But I honestly believe Romney gets a bum rap over his religion. If I could agree with his policies and issues, I wouldn't even give his being Mormon a second thought.

I believe Romney will remain a formidable candidate for some time. I'm a little curious of one thing, though: Why did Massachusetts elect a Democrat after Romney finished his term of office??? Well, perhaps there were not any good Republicans running to replace him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home