Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Whew!

Things ain't gettin' no better! I don't want to comment much on the Virginia Tech shootings very much, except to say that it's hard to think about... I remember I was not working during the Columbine tragedy, watched too much television and got depressed.

Reading comments in a Denver Post forum, I notice that everybody has a solution now... Yeah right! Those comments were coming out before they'd even ID'd the shooter. I was sad to see he was an immigrant - just for those who would lump all Asian foreigners together.

All that can be done is to comfort those who lost loved ones and thoroughly examine any information that can be found on that guy. I'm sad to say this probably isn't the last school shooting (high school or college), that will occur. Until there is an abatement in mental illness, I doubt any government actions will resolve anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home