Sunday, March 25, 2007

Screw 9/11 Mysteries - the Clunker Edition

O.k., to be fair, I posted a link to 9/11 mysteries a couple of posts back. I think I also mentioned that I WANT to believe terrorists flew planes on their own into the towers. Now here is a video debunking of the 9/11 Mysteries.

Screw 9/11 Mysteries

This is in no way judging either video. I am not a structural engineer, so do not know! The "Clunker Edition" puts subtitles with debunking explanations superimposed over the original video 9/11 Mysteries.

There's also another thing; this Eric Hufschmid who was quoted in the original film is a so-called Holocaust Denier. Exactly what connection that has with the original video goes way over my head. As I do with wanting to believe the official story of 9/11, I certainly believe the pictures of emaciated Holocaust Survivors from Nazi concentration camps. (to that right wing Christian commenting two posts back, some of those people were gay...)

As I may have mentioned previously, the Holocaust does not give Israel the right to do anything it pleases in modern times and 9/11 should not give our government an excuse to do anything in the name of some "War on Terror".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home