Friday, April 20, 2007

Cho family statement...

I'm just glad I did not hear any ignoramus make racist statements about Koreans. This has to be one of my favorite Asian nationalities. I will continue to look at most Korean people as kind, loving and peaceful people. The family statement only backs up what I say.


As a white guy, I've got to remember that the vast majority of these mass shootings was by angry white males.

A quiet sort of loner I may be, but unless I totally loose my mind, I have no intention of going out and killing people. As I hate guns, I doubt this is likely. Unlike this young man, I've realized that with the Internet, there is a place for everyone and I just gave up trying to fit in with society at large. A handful of friends makes me happy and I hope to get a couple out to the trailer in Nebraska.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home