Monday, November 20, 2006

Global Orgasm for Peace!

I like it! December 22n'd... I'll have to build up so that I have a big one! As they claim, there is to be a huge "surge" of collective energy and a feeling of peace and satisfaction that follows. It sounds great and I'm glad to do my small part... And at age 52, it is no small feat to accomplish this mission.... but we've tried everything else, with no results.

I wish, also, for my Muslim and Jewish friends in the Middle East to participate. A good healthy orgasm will help everybody chill out!

Here's their website:

http://www.globalorgasm.org/

The intent is that the participants concentrate any thoughts during and after orgasm on peace. The combination of high- energy orgasmic energy combined with mindful intention may have a much greater effect than previous mass meditations and prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home