Friday, November 10, 2006

Barking Moonbat? Moi?

I got a reply to a comment I left on truthmonger's blog calling me a "barking moonbat"... The definition of "barking moonbat" is rather vague on wikipedia, so I can't really tell you what it means. I guess it is because I'm not some kind of radical leftist urging the immediate destruction of Israel and because I'm always trying to present both sides of an issue: I'm a Moonbat... Do I praise conservatives when I agree with them. You bet!

Speaking of moonbats, check out the Barking Moonbat blog... It features an imagined letter from Ronald Reagan apologizing for the actions of so-called conservatives over the last few years. I couldn't agree more:

http://www.barking-moonbat.com/index.php/weblog/2006/11/P50/

Editor's Note: you have to scroll down the page past "Free Rummy" to the Reagan letter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home