Monday, January 16, 2006

His comments: They're just as bad!

New Orleans Mayor, Ray Naigen is another loose cannon! I understand the comment about N.O. being a "Chocolate" city, which it is already, but not about God directing the hurricanes. Who was God mad at and why was it done? At least with Pat Robertson you know who he blames God's actions on. Ray is black - so why would he think God has it in for negroes? So silly! Pathetic!

I agree with others who have said: seeing his city destroyed drove the guy crazy! He's had a nervous breakdown! I wonder how the blacks took those comments? I'd hope they'd want to get the guy out of office!!! There were two conventions or evemts that got cancelled after that speech.

And what would Martin Luther King say about these comments? I think they are more along the lines of a Louis Farrakhan! Even HE wouldn't go quite that far!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home