Friday, January 06, 2006

One we'll miss!

The prognosis sounded a bit better this morning, however Ariel Sharon is in serious condition.,. I have doubts about him continuing as Israel's Prime Minister. He would be leaving that post at a critical juncture. I have to admit I wasn't always his biggest fan. Since the Gaza withdrawal, however, it looks like he has been moving the country in the right direction.

Look, I want to see the continued survival of Israel!!!! But it is the right thing to do in moving the region towards Palestinian Statehood! It's such a difficult task since the two peoples are intertwined in territory. The Gaza Strip was one area that was relatively easy to separate from Israel. It's a start!

As for PM Sharon, I wish him a full and speedy recovery!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home