Monday, December 19, 2005

DENIAL is a River in Egypt....

Goodbye Julie! Oh, you've got another job; fantastic! It wouldn't happen to involve working with a computer, would it???? Soooo, you've got all this experience as an Executive Assistant do you? Ready for a REALLY stressful job!!!!

All I can say is GOOD LUCK! Also, I hope you don't show up at your NEXT job completely LOADED on pain pills! Of course, I know you have MIRACUOUSLY recovered from your ailment and don't need them anymore!!!

I'm glad I never got addicted to pain killers. The more you take, the more you need! Your mind just turns up the volume. It also turns down the volume when you don't take anything. It doesn't work perfectly, I might add, but it works!!!

Still, I need a couple every now and then - however, I start feeling strange if I take too many. Bizarre thought patterns. It's great for the couple of hours they work and then bad on the way down as the effect fades. I think when they are fading is when my B.P. goes up. I'm not too crazy about eating Tylenol or Aleve, but most certainly I DO NOT take more than recommended dosage. It's worrysome even taking that much, because pain just doesn't go away in a couple of weeks if you have this kind of chronic pain.

Hey, if you can function on pain meds, then fine. I guess Rush Limbaugh did for quite a while and then it caught up with him. I'm not sure, maybe Julie THOUGHT she was functioning????? I'd give her a D - minus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home