Thursday, January 12, 2006

He said WHAT???????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, there YOU go again!!! Readers will know how I feel about P.M. Sharon, his unfortunate illness and the withdrawal from the Gaza Strip by reading my previous post on this subject. I don't have as much drawing power as the Rev., but if I did, I'd still watch what comments I made about divine intervention and individuals.

Blaming the stroke on the withdrawal from the Gaza is sick!!! I only wish the man a speedy recovery. Like I've said in previous posts, this is the utmost in arrogance to pretend to know why things happen!

I'm sorry for these comments by Pat Robertson to the people of Israel. That said, I think MOST sensible Americans are getting to the point that they feel Robertson is an idiot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home