Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Let us hope....

Now I hear talk of an angry exchange between Ted Kennedy and Arlen Spector. Oye!~ I hear good and bad about Sam Alito. How the heck would I know how good of a Judge he is? The American Bar Association gives him it's highest ranking. He is said to be a thoughtful person. Those are encouraging thoughts, yet many seem concerned about his earlier opinions. Who knows? We can only hope.

It's Bush's call. I don't think he did so bad with Roberts, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I am fairly certain Alito will be confirmed. I'm not going to loose any sleep over it. There's a lot not more pressing issues at this time. In particular there are issues like healthcare needing Legislative attention.

I think Bush has had enough opportunities to stack the court to his liking. I hope that no more Justices retire in the next three years.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home