Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Obama said the right thing!

I've been somewhat critical of his Administration lately. However Obama reportedly spoke about how Democrats should not try to rush through this health care bill before the new senator from Massachusetts is sworn in. I agree.

I seriously wish these politicians could start over and come up with something pallitable to both parties. Surely, there are those who would be able to claim their bipartisan efforts during their re-election campaign later this year. Obstructionists with no new ideas or those who want to ram through a massive spending bill using secretive and questionable tactics to get it passed - well, they deserve to get voted out.

I want Obama to improve, however I've heard his promises before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home