Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Focus on the Family Superbowl Ad...

Well, I say fine, but I hope there is also a good selection of ridiculous and humorous ads. In principle, I have no problem in someone advocating against abortion. Supposedly this ex Florida Gators quarterback, Tim Tebow would not have been born if his parents had followed advice of doctors, who thought he would not be born healthy.

See, I have no problem with private groups who try and convince expectant mothers that abortion is wrong. No problem at all! However, you have to realize that no woman would ever ask me if I thought it was o.k. for her to have an abortion. No, this won't happen. So, it's not exactly my issue. But if one did ask me, I'd try and encourage them to seek alternatives. Not that they'd listen.

My premier social issue is how we treat our Veterans and all the homeless vets. To me, they are precious human beings as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home