Monday, September 08, 2008

Can we believe her?

This is a quote from Guv Palin:

"I've honestly answered the questions on what my personal views are on things like abortion and a lot of controversial issues," Palin told the Associated Press. "I won't hesitate to answer those questions about what my personal views are, but I am not one to be out there preaching and forcing my views on anyone else."

Well, I hope her faith helps her personally, but as I've indicated many many times before, I really want the winners of this election to focus on the big issues. If this is her attitude, well, fine. But I still want to make sure she is genuine about this statement and not just playing the audience.

Editor's note: My gut sense is that there are a lot of good attributes about this lady, but if she is not 100%, she'll sink the ticket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home