Thursday, August 28, 2008

Two far different versions...

O.k., I watch CNN, but I switch over to the Fox channel just to see what they are saying. Being from Denver, I am rooting for this convention to be successful. So, yeah, I am watching CNN. Just to give an example: CNN is carrying everything and even showing the video presentations. This, in my humble opinion shows a bias towards Obama. But it is exciting to me as well to see my city on tv. I can only hope CNN gives equal coverage to the Republican convention. I think the Twin Cities are a wonderful place and I also hope their convention goes well.

Fox News? Well I change over during Al Gore's speech to hear Bill O'Reilly bashing a Newsweek article... Granted, Gore is not the most exciting guy, but he is the former Vice President and guy that got more votes than George W. in 2000.

To be fair, I have not yet heard Fox bashing the city of Denver yet. They'd better NOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home