Sunday, August 17, 2008

Analasys on the faith forum...

Well, I'm glad the other analysts were fair on the faith forum... My analysis? Well, McCain was snappy and gave pat answers. That story he told of him and the North Vietnamese guard (who was also Christian) is great, and though I'd heard it before, it was bound to connect with the crowd. The only criticism I'd give to McCain is he gave "stump speech answers" to just about everything. It was like he practiced and practiced to get this right.

Obama was a sharp contrast to McCain. He gave lengthy responses to Pastor Warren's questions. It was more like a conversation and he looked at Warren as opposed to McCain who looked into the audience. My only real criticism of Obama is that he could have given a little briefer answers so the Pastor could have asked more questions.

I don't see where this is necessarily good or bad for either candidate. It's all a matter of style and I don't think it necessarily means either one will be a better leader. If I were to place bets, however, I'd bet that it helped McCain more than Obama...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home