Thursday, August 28, 2008

I hope he gets to speak!

First of all, I hope Gustav fizzles this year. Mostly for the Gulf Coast residents, but also to allow President Bush to speak at the RNC... Does this mean I really want to hear him? Nah! Had enough of that Texas drawl fer sure!

But folks have to realize that Bush is head of the Republican party. Yeah I know McCain isn't Bush and I hope he leads in a FAR different way if elected. But I think people need to remember who has been their leader for the past seven and three quarters years.

More than that, I can't bear to see another hurricane hit New Orleans or anywhere on that coast. I realize that Bush is probably more worried about the bad legacy of New Orleans and getting a second chance to "do it right". But even if they do everyhing perfectly, a major hurricane will deal a devastating blow to those still recovering from Katrina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home