Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Keep it brief...

Let me comment (briefly) on Bush's long distance speech to the RNC: Keep it brief! This may actually be a blessing to them that Bush is not featured in this show. The less association there is, the better. Best to keep Dick Cheney completely away.

Tonight has speakers like Fred Thompson and old Joe Lieberman as well. Whereas the Dems scarcely mentioned 9\11 (a bit of an oversight IMHO), the Repubs are likely to be all over it. Especially Senator Lieberman! Of course Lieberman owes loyalty to Tel Aviv as well as Washington, so he is likely to speak solely on national security. It's been so long since I've heard his stance on domestic issues, I've forgotten what it is. I believe Joe is pro-choice, but I can't be sure any more

I can't watch it here at work, because we've got a bunch of liberal democrats here. I would recommend they don't do too much bragging about how safe we are after 9\11, because that might invite an attack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home