Sunday, April 27, 2008

Rev. Wright speaks.... Cool!

Re: His Nationally televised speech on CNN...

I tend to like his fiery oration... I'm not sure exactly what he said. Something about people being different, not deficient???? OK... People are diverse. Races do have their differences... I get the point, I think!?!?

One thing I did take note of is that he said good things about Jews, Muslims as well as Arabs. And he did point out that Arabs were of all religions, as well as being Atheists. He loudly said Barack Hussein Obama three times to make his point. He even mentioned gays.

Well, his speech could rub some the wrong way. His talk about people's differences could alienate people looking for unity. I'm glad he spoke at length so people could judge for themselves. Frankly, I like black preachers. Another good one is Pastor Jake! Nobody wants to be lulled off to sleep by a boring sermon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home