Sunday, April 13, 2008

Clinton: Not 'relevant' the last time I fired a gun... or went to Church!

I agree. You don't have to be a sharpshooter to be President. And you don't have to live in Church. Like I keep telling these idiots: I don't give a damned what religion a candidate is (if they keep it out of their job) and I don't in fact care if they can shoot!

What is more important to me would be their position on gun ownership. I have a moderate stance on such. I believe in the right to own firearms, but not the totally unrestricted right. Heck, you aren't just supposed to hop in an automobile without a license or insurance, are you? So, duh, gun ownership should have some inherent restrictions. But like cars where people drive without a license or insurance, guns are sometimes owned by those who are not responsible.

Frankly, I value owning a car more than a gun! But as I said in the previous post, sometimes guns are a good idea in rural areas (well, then again, it depends on who owns them)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home