Sunday, September 16, 2007

This about sums it up... HELP!!!


This about sums up my feelings as I ponder loosing my health insurance or paying an outrageous sum to continue it.There are times I want to tell this employer to go fuck themselves, but I am held hostage here by benefits. Why, oh why, does the quality of your healthcare have to depend on whatever your employer deems appropriate? Why can't the stupid capitalist pigs running this country realize all the money employers who have to supply benefits pay out to do this. Wouldn't free enterprse work better if companies didn't have the burden of those benefits?
Well, just as with Big Oil, I'm sure the politicians are in bed with the drug companies and insurance companies.
Well, I'll be polite to them as I don't want to make any waves. But no kissing butts! I'm not free here - just held hostage by the system.
Well, here's my final statement!
LIVE FREE OR DIE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home