Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The morality of Zim's Rants????

I make no claims or promises about my own sexual behavior. This is just in the very unlikely event that Zim's Rants should make me a famous person. As I said, this is VERY unlikely. But I probably won't be caught in an airport restroom, as I'm afraid of all those airport security people now a days. I read that DIA restrooms were cruisy, though.

I really try not to preach about others. I could care less what Senator Craig, or anybody else does. I only care that they do their job and get things done that I want to see done. Their sex lives are none of my business! This is a matter between them and their spouse and their God. Rome is burning, for god's sake - and all we care about are all these scandals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home