Tuesday, July 24, 2007

YouTube Rocks!

O.k., I won't get into the debate details. They never are true debates - more like soundbite performances. But the questions were great!

I didn't catch all of them, but my favorite was when that guy pulls out what looks like an assault rifle and asks "What are you Democrats going to do to protect my baby?"... and then he holds the weapon to his chest and pats it like a baby.

Joe Biden responded sarcasticly: "If that's his baby, the man needs serious help!"

I'd have more sympathy for that YouTube'r if he had held up a regular hunting rifle. They don't let just anybody have a driver's license or drive any type of vehicle on the roads, so obviously there has to be some regulation of weapons. This does not imply that the fella ever did anything wrong with it, but I can't see what the purpose of such a weapon is. Steve's gun was interesting to me. The only purpose I could see was to blow my head off with it, but the barrel was a bit too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home