Sunday, July 22, 2007

So - So reviews? What????

I went to watch "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" yesterday. Couldn't stop laughing! O.k., I admit I'm a simpleton and some people are probably more sophisticated... But why all the mediocre reviews??? Adam worked well with Kevin James to portray two N.Y.C. Firefighters who pretend to be gay to get benefits

I think Adam Sandler is a comedy genius. Yes, the film was full of corney scenes, but that was exactly what I was in the mood for. The only drawback about this cleverly written film was that it is non-stop laughs and at the end you need a breather.

I wonder how many people do enter into fake marriages to attain benefits. I'd like to marry a Canadian to attain Citizenship! Probably wouldn't happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home