Monday, July 30, 2007

Forgive them, for they know not what they say...

Dear Lord, thank you for helping me keep my mouth shut today. Yeah, I know life ain't fair and sometimes I have to suffer through listening to ignorant people and their comments. Thank you for opening my mind and allowing me to know people all over the world. Also, I'm working on not disliking white (or more particularly W.A.S.P.) people. It makes no sense to hate myself, I just hate it when people of my race or country are so wrapped up in their own small existance that they can not understand other cultures. I am so fortunate to know people in far corners of the world.



I can only pray that Americans will open their minds and become less self-absorbed. We all share this planet you have provided us with and wil lall either have to get along or perish. I have to stop and think sometimes how fortunate I've been and give thanks for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home