Sunday, September 09, 2007

Atheist, Muslim candidates worry voters...

Oh, you should probably throw in Morman due to Mitt. But yes, I can assure you for president it will be a Jesus-believer in office. That is unless you believe that Obama is secretly a Muslim as some of that internet rumor crap has it. I don't believe that garbage.

But let me look at the hypothetical>>> What IF??? Well, first I 'spose they ought to pass the hurdle of selecting a woman or one of another race as prez. This does not imply that I think the current woman ought to be selected, necessarily. But it is just a thought. So, aside from THAT, what about the other people hypothetically running. Who gives a damn what religion the candidate is???!!! Well, I guess a lot of people do. I don't!!! I see decent and bad people of all persuasions in this world. I would get attacked for suggesting the Atheist, perhaps even the Muslim. Yet I would vote for them IF they could convince me that they could do the job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home