Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Focus quiet???

The inquisitive Zim visits Focus on the Family website... They don't have Amendment 43 or Ref I prominently displayed on their website. There was one small link for homosexuality. But nothing too political... Maybe they have to watch what they display on the website to avoid looking like a political organization for tax purposes. The only thing I saw was something on their website about gay chamber's of commerce: how they were trying to desensitize the public to an immoral lifestyle.

Well, that's all fine, but we shouldn't take for granted that they are just staying out of the 2006 "marriage" and "domestic partner" election. John McCain talks about how he admires their dedication and if the rest of us don't like it, we should get out and vote!

To me, F.O.F. has effectively killed my brother. Oh yeah, he's still alive, but unavailable to me. So, yes, I will get out and vote and encourage others who are like-minded to do so!!! I certainly don't expect them to sit on their laurels and neither shall I. They are a formidable foe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home