Friday, September 29, 2006

Not the way I want Dems to take control!

Rep. Mark Foley, R-Fla quit real quickly. I have sympathy for the Page and the embarassment of this situation. As for the Congressman, well, what in the heck were you thinking??? What I don't understand is how these communications happened? Did the Congressman use government computers to chat with the kid? Well, clearly it got out and we'll find out the details later.

I'm sure the likes of O'Reilly would have the guy's head. I don't think it's that terrible of offense, but clearly he is not a good role model as member of congress AND a key committee covering the exploitation of children. Not good! Well, he's gone and that's that. Certainly this behavior is not typical of either party and should not be labeled as such.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home