Sunday, October 01, 2006

Deportations avoided via DA's plea deals

Oh crap! I don't like the sound of this! Then again, I'd like to know the context with respect to the total number of cases, that these plea deals occurred. Supposedly they let the Feds know about the ones who were here illegally. Hmmm.....

O.k., he's definitely not perfect, but I'll still stay in the Ritter camp. If this brings him down, I hope some of the other tight races aren't affected. Each candidate should be evaluated on their own merits.

As for the past, well local officials and the Feds did not work in unison. In the future, I hope that the ones who were discovered to be illegal will be held and then transferred to the immigration holding facility awaiting deportation! Legal residents, who commit deportable offences should be subject to deportation hearings!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home