Sunday, October 15, 2006

The final push...

I was going to title this post: "Ritter's evaporating lead", but there has not been enough time to digest the illegal alien plea bargaining disclosure. To further complicate the situation, Ritter's campaign is alleging someone broke the law by accessing a federal database (or something to that effect). Oye!

Truth be told, yes, I wish Ritter was more like that sheriff in Maricopa county. But as DA, I'm sure the resources are limited and there are a lot of things to consider in perusing a conviction.This is bound to be a negative for Ritter, unless these charges of law-breaking stick on the Beauprez campaign. I don't think there is time for that.

My estimate is the two candidates will have a much closer race than was expected.I can NOT, in good conscience, vote a one-issue election. There are to many issues I disagree with Beauprez on to focus on this one item, which I consider a negative for Ritter. Further, we need to see the laws changed, so that Federal, State and local authorities all are in sync. At that point, the D.A. of Denver will have no excuses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home